MT410G GME with imbedded GPS
The cheapest PLB in the market today.Free registration and delivery within NZ.
MT410 Personal Locator Beacon for Gliders and Microlights and pilots
Freight free New Zealand
Enquire about availability!
The AccuSat Series, available with integrated GPS, MT410G or without, MT410 are the latest PLB to be released.
The AccuSat Series is now the smallest and lightest PLB on the market, both models offer a >7 year battery replacement life, a 7 year warranty, a high intensity LED strobe and a long-life (Non-Hazmat) battery pack.
The MT410 and MT410g provide the aviator and or the outdoor adventurer with a 406 MHz PLB that is not only affordable, but provides enhanced peace of mind for boaters, bush walkers, 4 x 4 enthusiasts and aviators should they ever require emergency assistance.
• 7 year Battery life
• 7 year Warranty
• Typical accuracy - 5km
• High visibility strobe light
• Unique patented technology - no warm up period
• Featherweight, compact and robust construction
• Digital 406 MHz, 5 Watt transmission plus 121.5 MHz homing signal
• COSPAS-SARSAT worldwide operation
• Sealed waterproof design (exceeds IP67)
• Retention strap and fully buoyant design reduces risk of loss
• Complete with protective carry pouch
MODES OF OPERATION
• Activated: UHF (406.028MHz) and VHF (121.5Mhz homer) complete with high intensity strobe and audible alert.
• Self Test: Comprehensive internal diagnostics with visual and audible operator feed-back.
• UHF test message (inverted synchronisation compatible with portable beacon testers).
• GPS satellite acquisition test (MT410G only)
• Activation: Automatically when antenna deployed
• Duration: In excess of 24 hours at -20°C Longer at higher ambient temperatures.
• Transmission: 121.5 MHz and 406 MHz
• Delay: 60 seconds to de-activate prior to distress transmission.
• Warm Up: None required (due to patented digital frequency generation)
• VHF: 121.5 MHz, 50 mW ±3 dB, swept tone AM (analogue)
• UHF: 406.028 MHz, 5 W ± 2 dB, PSK (digital)
• Strobe: 20 flashes/minute 2 x high intensity white LED
• VHF: Satellite compatible phase coherent
• Replacement Period: Prior to expiry date marked on case - (7 yrs from date of manufacture)
• Replacement Method: Service centre or factory only (non-user replaceable)
• Operating: -20 to +55°C
• Storage: -30 to +70°C
• Weight: MT410 - 235 g; MT410G - 250 g
• Compass Safe Distance: 0.1 m (for minimal deflection)
• Dimensions (mm): 135 (h) x 71 (w) x 38 (d)
• Buoyant: Will float in fresh/salt water
• Waterproof: Submersion to 1 m
• Materials: High visibility yellow chassis with translucent cap. UV stabilised high impact plastic chassis with energy absorbtion overmouled bumpers.
• Transport: Meets UN requirements for transport as Non-hazardous cargo on board passenger aircraft
• Antenna: Flexible and robust wire rope design. Marine grade 316 stainless steel.
• Included Accessories: Wrist/Neck strap.
• Protective carry pouch with multidirectional belt loops.
• Antenna: Flexible self straightening stainless steel design
Phone (09) 4206079 to order and get a registration form .
MT410 (No GPS) $629 including GST
MT410G (With GPS) $859 including GST
Freight free New Zealand